hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It reached 90 today : )


One of my simple pleasures:
Sitting on the lake in my boat.


On my bedside table:
Alarm clock and a deer lamp lol.

On my TV:
Intervention (not my choice) ; )

On the menu for tonight:
Sausage and peppers in the croc pot.


On my To Do List:
LAUNDRY!


New Recipe I tried last week:
No time right now for new recipes *giggles*


In the craft basket:
Nothing : (


Looking forward to:
MOVING!


Homemaking Tip for this week:
Dust the ceiling or you'll get massive cob webs.


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
The spiritual Society written by Keeper of the home

Favorite photo from last week:

Photobucket
This is our bedroom finished with out the curtains.

Lesson learned the past few days:
Let the little things go.


On my Prayer List:
My husband
Family
Future


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
(Isaiah 55:12)

I like this one especially from just coming home from the cabin in the woods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be in the apartment on Sunday!!! YAY!

The boat ride was so relaxing, we needed this. The boat that is. Dh is selling the Camaro that he bought years ago to fix up and never got around to it, so that should pretty much make up for the expenses on the boat. He also wants to sell his PlayStation! Simple living here we come!

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment