Yes we finally did it! We are still unpacking and the place is a mess but it's ours!

hhm


The weather in my neck of the woods:
A little cloudy and 80 not to bad.


One of my simple pleasures:
Eating dinner with my husband in our new place.


On my bedside table:
Alarm clock and a deer lamp and 8 books lol.

On my TV:
News.

On the menu for tonight:
We had pan fried bass yummie


On my To Do List:
UNPACKING!


New Recipe I tried last week:
Breakfast casserole. Very yummy.


In the craft basket:
Nothing : (


Looking forward to:
Getting situated.


Homemaking Tip for this week:
One step at a time *giggles*


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I haven't looked really to busy.

Favorite photo from last week:
It's not letting me upload pictures : (

Lesson learned the past few days:
The world wasn't built in a day.


On my Prayer List:
My husband
Family
stabability.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
(Proverbs 3:5-10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment