I've been married for 2 days and I can honestly say that I can't be happier. It feels right. I know that allot of women now a days do not think the way I do but I can't understand why. What could be better than taking care of your husband and children. I see no better a job then that. But, I guess that's just me.

We are now staying with my parents until our apartment is ready. Honestly I can't wait. I love my parents but I want to be the soul keeper of my own home with my husband. And I will be probably by July. Hopefully. That's all for now. : )

3 comments:

Penelope said...

I feel the same way you do...marriage is really a blessing when you marry the right person :)

Penelope said...

PS Congrats on your desire to be a stay at home wife (like I now do) and on your noble professions...my husband was a volunteer firefighter and an EMT for many years, it really is very noble. (He is now a cop)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your marriage and the new life you have ventured on together! :) I wish you the best and so wonderful you have the desire to be a homekeeper! ~Bev

Post a Comment