This post is inspired by a post written by Coffee, Tea, Books and Me

In her post she was asking herself how far she would go for her beliefs because of an old movie and recent events in Iran.

So I will ask my self these same things.


Would I risk my life by rioting like in Iran? Yes, yes I would. Would I stand up for my rights to worship if it meant going to jail? Yes I would.

Would I risk my life if it meant I could love my husband? Yes.

Would I protest against animal cruelty? Yes and I have!

Why? Because I believe with out the power of your convictions to enlighten you, you have nothing. You cannot be happy if the strongest things you believe in, you are not aloud to practise.

Maybe it's the rebellious nature that has been inherited from my father lol. Or maybe it's the spunk I still posses from only being on this earth for 19 years. I don't know, but what I do know is that I have always fought for what I believe is right and I would risk my life if it came down to it.

Thank you Coffee, Tea, Books and me for the inspiration for this post once again.

1 comments:

Penelope said...

What a visually beautiful blog! I just became a follower. I'm with you on standing up for your convictions...our character is made of our beliefs and our willingness to stand for them.

Post a Comment