It has been raining here for a week and a half now and it's only been in the 60's!! Ick. But, I know come July it will be hot and dry as a desert and we will be busier than ever at the station.

Now let's see what did I do today?

-Went to my bank to close my account
-Went to Dh's to be put on his account and deposit wedding money
-Went to Sam's club to get our membership
-Went to Salvation Army to see what i could find- I found a rice cooker for 5 dollars and a pair of jeans for 3 dollars
- Went to the Paint store and got 25 gallons of paint *giggles*
-Went to Ollies and got 2 carpets one we have to go back for tomorrow and 4 towels 12 wash cloths and 4 hand towels
-Went back to the apartment and moved the rest of the stuff out.
-Cleaned EVERY THING!!!

Now tomorrow we are getting the other carpet, removing wall paper in the kitchen, spackling and hopefully starting to paint!!!! YAY!


I'm sleepy : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment