Today started out pretty easy. I slept in a little, did a load of wash and decided to clean the fire house.

Then...

I got Thomas up at 4 and he tells me that he barely made it home last night because his car is acting REALLY weird, so we take it to the shop and then go to get our mail. On the way back we see 2 friends of ours walking down the street because THEIR car broke down. So we take them back to their car and try to figure out whats going on. We can't figure it out so he calls another friend to help because by this time it's 6 o'clock and Tom has to leave to go to work at 7. We finally get home he jumps in the shower and I make him a quick sandwich and out the door he goes. Poor thing.

I can't wait till Wednesday when he has off. I miss him so much when hes working.

1 comments:

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

I la'love your blog! It is so scrumptious in so many ways and looking at your picture, you make a beautiful bride as well! I'm now a follower!

Post a Comment