Today the borough I live in decided to shoot the geese again, something that they have a permit for but they did it very dangerous, in the middle of the day, next to houses and with people every where! I was watching them and taking pictures to complain to the news paper about it when all of a sudden they shoot and I hear this wizz go by my ear and a splash of water hit about 5 feet away from me! They missed the geese! If that's not bad enough they injured many who will die days later and will be left to rot. To top it off these are geese with babies.. So I said enough is enough and called the game commission, and contacted a writer for our paper. The game commission is very angry will the safety concerns and the manner and number that they are killing and they will be paying them a visit. (they are the head honcho) also the reporter is going to write a story with the pictures!

I feel like I have accomplished something today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment