We finished up the walls today now on to the trim!! I can't wait. I love the color but I'm getting sick of painting it hehe
-------------------------------------------
MJ.

Now I will not talk ill of the dead. but, there was some very hard evidence about his actions with children. And because of this evidence I can not find the sadness in my heart like many others have. I will not go into further detail than that because of my respect of the loss of a human life. But, I will say we all get judged in the end and it is up to God to decide what was true or not and what the consequences are.
------------------------------------------
Bug Bites!!!

I have about 8 right now! Dh and I went night fishing and I can say the only thing we caught were bug bites hehe. They are allot worse than last year that's for sure.

That's it for now! Good night. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment